Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Some good places to start a technology Web search
The following Web sites are well-known as good sources of information on computer or information technology. The descriptions are taken from their Websites.
C|Net- Tech media website that publishes news, articles, blogs, and podcasts on technology and consumer electronics.
- Computer History Museum - The mission of the Computer History Museum is to preserve and present for posterity the artifacts and stories of the information age. As such, it plays a unique role in the history of the computing revolution and its impact on the human experience.
- Engadget - A multilingual technology blog network with daily coverage of gadgets and consumer electronics.
- WhatIs - An encylopedia of information technology; it includes a comprehensive listing of every file format in the world.
- Wired Magazine - According to Wired's "Introduction to Advertising," its mission is to "uncover the most surprising and resonant stories about the people, companies, technologies, and ideas that are transforming our lives."
- ZDnet - A business technology news website.
Monday-Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday -Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m