Use the catalog search box below to find books in our library or eBooks available online. EBooks say "Online" after the call number instead of a library location such as "Stacks." EBooks are accessible from off campus if you go to the eBook database Ebook Collection (EbscoHost) and log in using your myLSC-O login. Read the sub-tab, "EBook info" to learn more about eBooks.
Tips for using the catalog:
1) Our search box below is setup to do a "Keyword" search in which the catalog looks in all parts of the book (or other) information for your requested search terms.
2) Type a topic keyword or short phrase in the search box.
3) After typing search words or phrases, click Search, or press the Enter key.
4) Searches are set to look in our Ron E. Lewis Library. Change to Lamar University's library by clicking the down arrow and highlighting "Mary & John Gray Library." Request one of their books by completing an inter-library loan form. Allow 4-5 working days. Pick it up at our circulation desk.
5) After using the catalog, use your browser's back arrow to return to this page.
6) Open our full featured library catalog for more refined search options: search for a specific author, title, subject or type of material
The following reference books are available in the reference section on 2nd floor:
Monday-Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday -Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m