Skip to Main Content
- Community patrons who wish to check out books may show a valid Orange Public Library card and a picture ID.
- Community patrons may borrow five books at a time for three weeks. Community patrons may not borrow media items.
- Computers designated for the public may be used for one hour per day. Show a valid drivers license at the circulation desk and staff will log you on. Follow all computer policies as stated on this page: "Library computers and printing".
- Printing at computers is allowed without charges but shall be limited to five (5) pages per day.
- Research help is available at Library help desks. Please read "Research Help" for more information.
- Reference and periodical materials may be used in the Library or copied at the photocopier next to the elevator on 2nd floor. Copying cost is 10¢ per page. Coins or $1 bills may be used.
- Inter-library loan services are available at the Orange Public Library for its patrons.
- The community is invited to many Library-sponsored events. Watch for event announcements on the Library home page.