Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
With the app you can:
- Search and browse our library's entire EBSCO eBook collection
- Download titles to the app and read even when you’re offline
- Sync bookmarks and recent position in the same title across mobile devices
- Customize the reading experience by adjusting font size, brightness, margins, and more
- Easily return eBooks to our library's collection when you finish reading
Follow the link at the top for instructions on how to download EBSCO ebooks.
Stat!Ref contains current editions of 81 medical, nursing and drug reference books and texts in full-text format.
This app is available for iPhone/iPad, Android, and Blackberry devices.
While EBSCOhost automatically displays a mobile-optimized version of the site when you access their site using a smartphone or other device, the mobile interface allows you to search and read results and gives full access to search options and MyEBSCOhost folder items.
The EBSCOhost app is available for iPhone/iPad and Android devices. To gain access, click on the iPhone and Android apps link at the bottom of one of our EBSCOhost database pages, enter your email address, and follow the directions in the email you receive.