The Library staff wants to make your college experience the best it can be! This guide is designed to introduce you to the Library's many resources and services, as well as help you along in your Learning Frameworks course.
- What's available in our computer labs: software, printers, scanners and copiers and more.
- How to find and check out books, videos, and other materials
- How to find and use our online resources
- How to do career research
- Provide some tips on how to become a successful student